Date(s) - September 29, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Unfortunately, the stock market has hit some rough terrain recently. Some days are hopeful and some days are terrible. Julie Johnson will discuss how to take advantage of communication moments with clients when the market seems uncertain.
Julie Johnson will explain how to leave a lasting impression no matter how the stock market is.
About the Speaker:
Julie Johnson started her career in 1996 as a rookie with Smith Barney in Denver. By 2007 she and her team managed over $1B in AUM. They moved their team and every client, including pensions, foundations, 401k’s, family offices and ultra HNW individuals, to UBS in the Fall of 2007, and then came 2008….. Julie was named SVP with UBS, her team received Barron’s top advisor and top team awards during her tenure. On multiple occasions, she was invited to speak and consult on practice management, sales and business development. In 2016 Julie began her career as a full time certified coach, consultant, public speaker and author. She was engaged to consult with advisors and speak at such esteemed national conferences as Barron’s and Fidelity, as well as several regional conferences, both in person and virtually, with FPA, Forbes, Morgan Stanley, WealthManagement, UBS, Ameriprise, BNY Mellon, just to name a few. Julie’s training and consulting expertise lies in the following areas:
- Sales and Business Development
- Red Carpet Relationship Management and Client Experience = Referrals
- How to Mirror the Person you are Speaking with to Develop Trust
- Practice Management, Collaboration and Communication
- Generational Communication and Connection
- Family Wealth Communication and Collaboration
- Reciprocal Mentoring among Generations
- Leadership Development; Helping Leaders to Get Out of Their Own Way
- Marketing and Communication
- Empowering and Training Newer Advisors to Excel